Your Solar Saviour
The Solar Saviour has leveraged our expertise in the solar industry to have reputable, long standing solar installers join their nationally accredited broker panel of over 20 solar installers and growing!
The Solar Saviour is a nationally accredited broker and has voluntarily joined the national energy charter which aims to give customers confidence that we are working together in their best interests and delivering value to them. The Customer Code will also address some of the concerns about third party intermediaries’ selling practices raised in the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
What our customers deserve?
Reputable local installers
Solidly backed industry leading warranties (workmanship, product, performance warranties)
Confidence, Convenience & Transparency
Your Tradie Saviour
Australia’s fastest growing home improvement service!
Pest Control (NSW & QLD Licensed)
Your Bill Saviour
Compare energy quotes in your area.
We will laser target competitive deals in your postcode area, and compare against your current energy bill. Simply pick the plan that suits you and start saving. It’s that easy.
Have one of our senior energy specialist do the heavily lifting & find you the best deal using our concierge service:
OR use our self service and check out the deals available yourself before speaking to anyone:
Answers to Your Questions! If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us and we can help!
Do I qualify for solar?
Not every one does for solar, however these are the requirements:
- You are a home owner
- Minimal shading issues
- Your bill is more than $250 per quarter
- Are receiving an income of some sort (specifics discussed with a consultant)
What information is needed for a solar energy assessment?
We will need some basic information to start with depending on the region in which you live, as there are different requirements for different distribution networks. Simply, we would start with an address, power bill amount and your primary goal/focus on what you’d like to achieve with solar. This is for both residential and commercial customers.
Is solar affordable?
All of our renewable energy partners have either in house, or third party reputable solar financiers to give you access to which require $0 up front. In most cases if solar is suitable for you, you will pay less for solar on a quarterly basis than you would for your electricity bill.
How does the National Customer Code Work?
The Code is voluntary, and all energy brokers, consultants and retailers are welcome to sign up. In signing up to the Code, they are committing to:
- Customer centricity – putting customers at the centre of their business and making decisions based on what is in the customers’ best interests
- Transparency – providing clear, accurate and relevant information to help customers make informed choices
- Fit for purpose – ensuring that products and services are responsible, accurate and meet customer expectations
- Accountability – being responsive to customer needs and taking prompt, appropriate action if a customer makes a complaint to ensure continuous improvement
An independent Administrator will run the day-to-day activities of the Code and the Code is overseen by a Code Council made up of representatives of energy brokers, consultants, retailers and customers.
What's the National Customer Code customer benefit?
If you’re a customer of an energy broker or consultant, then the Code provides you with more confidence and peace of mind that your energy broker, consultant and retailer are:
- Putting you at the centre of what they do
- Acting in your best interests with honesty and integrity
- Committing to being knowledgeable, transparent and professional
- Providing you with fit-for-purpose advice based on accurate and complete information
- Meeting industry best practice standards
- Understanding the energy market and with the requisite knowledge to help you
- Growing trust and reputation across the industry
- Collaborating across the energy industry to work better together
“If you want to build something big, you have to start with a small step”
The Saviour Group was established with the purpose of providing transparency to Australians, by leveraging into the secure partnership we have created with our hand-selected partners.
Throughout the average Australian household, there are a number of expenses on a regular basis that are deemed “essential”.
Alongside the company mission, The Saviour Group aims to ensure that all Australians are aware of what they are entitled to and have the ability to make secure and educated decision towards their savings.
We have hand selected a number of providers in different verticals who have successfully satisfied our rigorous onboarding process.
A number of factors we take into heavy consideration is compliance, process, transparency, security and integrity within the marketplace.
To build a business with a reputation in compliance, transparency, integrity and results.
To become the one stop shop for all customers looking to be matched with industry leading products, savings and services.
We are self-starting, mission driven individuals with our passion for diversity and integrity at the heart of everything we do. Our transparent, secure and genuine approach is what sets us apart and allows us to get one step closer to our vision.